Citofem provides a modern alternative to the pap test which was developed in 1943. Citofem, along with other liquid cytology tests, has begun the modernization of cervical cancer diagnosis by providing a test that will present a greater number of cells in a laminar or sheet-like fashion, so that the technologist can provide a much more efficient and precise diagnosis.
Why Cifofem ?
- 100% of the collected sample sent to the lab for processing.
- High quantity of endocervix-specific cells collected.
- Fast processing that can be scaled for efficiency.
- Removes interfering substances in the sample.
- Allows for multiple tests to be run off a single sample.
- Allows for significant cost savings to the lab.
- Requires no expensive processing equipment .
- Pathologists and cytotechnologists will enjoy a quick and more efficient diagnosis.